Mountain Electric's Residential Surge Protection Program
Highlights of the product
- 15-year surge product guarantee by the mfg. (Meter-Treater Inc.).
- Replacement or repair of white items, such as range, refrigerator, freezer, washer, dryer, and HVAC unit up to $1,000 per item, per incident.
- Warranties are directly from the mfg. (Meter-Treater Inc.) and handled directly by them.
- Warranty does not cover wells, well pumps, and supplementary pump equipment.
- Under no circumstances does Meter-Treater Inc. or MEC guarantee performance for a lightning strike.
What does it cost?
- $5 per month and a 3-year lease will get you started. This covers the meter base whole- house protection device that MEC will install. Meter device remains the property of and is maintained by MEC. There is a $20 installation fee (unless it is a new meter set).
- Every member who signs up for surge protection will receive a free point-of-use device that has 6 rotatable AC outlets, and telephone modem and coax connectors (while they last).
- Other point-of-use devices are available for purchase at the following link:http://www.surgeguardian.com or by contacting the manufacture at their toll free number:800-638-3788
|Corporate Office||District Office||Branch Office|
604 South Church St
PO Box 180
Mountain City, TN 37683
1373 Elk Park Hwy
PO Box 1240
Newland, NC 28657
8477 Hwy 19E
PO Box 103
Roan Mountain, TN 37687